Published: Feb. 24, 2016

Be Boulder sign on campusSo, the finish line is in sight. It feels like just yesterday I was packing up my bags to move to Boulder and now I am starting my final year at CU-Boulder. The whole situation is pretty surreal if I’m being honest. On one hand, I’m almost finished with my undergraduate degree! On the other hand…then what?? I know that I want to eventually get my MBA, but right after college I think that I want to work for a little bit. You know, get some experience, pay off some of those pesky student loans…

Now, one thing that you need to know about me is that I love lists. Love love love them. If I am ever stressed out or overwhelmed about anything, I find that making a list helps to make everything more manageable. You do something, you cross it off. Simple as that. As I am officially starting my final semester here at CU-Boulder, I have compiled a final list of things that I want to accomplish before graduating.

1. Hike a 14-ner. Don’t hate me fellow Coloradans, but I have yet to hike any 14-ners. Hopefully by May I’ll be able to check this one off the list.
  2. Get straight A’s…Or, I mean, mosty A's.
  3. Find a job.
  4. Go to a show at the planetarium—the last show I went to was back at orientation.
  5. Try at least 5 new things.

Ready or not, here we go! On to the final semester.

Lia

Lia Peulen