Starting August 29th, 2017, we will hold a virtual office hour every two weeks on Zoom at bit.ly/CUa11y.
Sessions are open to all CU Boulder faculty, staff and students, as well as everyone on all the CU system campuses. Each session will include an interesting discussion topic presented by our staff and then continue with open discussion. Topics and questions to bring to the discussion are:
- Understanding CU Boulder policies on digital accessibility, available resources and processes
- Accessibility of web sites and other digital content like PDFs, newsletters, and files
- Accessibility of third party tools and cloud services you or your department are considering for adoption
- Advice on designing accessible sites, applications, mobile apps, and online forms
- Any other topic related to digital accessibility and accessibility and usability testing.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there - come and stay for the whole hour or come for just a short while.
- October 24, Tuesday - 11am - 12pm - Reinventing the wheel: Breaking design conventions and why it is bad for accessibility (Part 1)
- October 31, Tuesday - 11am - 12pm - Reinventing the wheel: Special training session (Part 2)
- November 7, Tuesday - 11am -12pm - Testing for accessibility throughout the development process: How much testing to perform? What kind of testing is appropriate for each stage?