Elements of a Flash Banner Ad
- Your Flash Ad plays inside an "html"
that you have linked to from your portfolio page.
- Your Flash Ad plays and works on any computer with Flash Player 7.
- Your Flash Ad plays once or twice but
not loop continuously.
- Your Flash Ad plays like a simple Flash
banner Ad. Your movie should be simple,
clear, and run smoothly.
- All the Flash animations are tested and
so that they will run smoothly each time.
- Your Flash Ad should run either as a
banner ad at the top of a webpage, the right
side of a webpage, or in the center of a
- Your Flash Ad demonstrates understanding of
basic Flash effects, such as tweening, changing
the alpha levels, playing music, and playing
and stopping flash movies.
- Your Flash Ad should
include a copyright
notice, author, institution, how to reach you,
dates created and last modified, and a URL
address for that
specific Flash movie page.
- If your Flash Ad contain linked buttons
they should be tested and take the viewer
to a specific URL address.
- Your Flash Ad should have a title
the user what its goal is and what the movie is about.