There are so many things you can do to get involved at the Women's Resource Center!
- Attend events. Check out the events page for a list of upcoming programs.
- Join a peer group. We host a variety of these gatherings for people of similar backgrounds and interests every month.
- Use the WRC Resource Library. Our library is free and open to all students, staff, and faculty. Feel free to check out any book that you find of interest!
- Request a presentation for your classroom.
- Relax or study in the WRC office. The WRC provides a space to hang out, chat, or study with other students while lounging on comfortable couches. Free tea and hot chocolate!
- Help out. Work with our staff and volunteers to collaborate on programs, spread the word about events, and bring your friends to the WRC.
- Connect on LinkedIn. Search for CU-Boulder WRC - Womens Resource Center to network with supporters of the WRC, check out professional job opportunities, and share unique opportunities.
If you're interested in getting involved, contact us at email@example.com. You can also follow us on twitter, facebook and instagram, or join our listserv for updates about opportunities and events happening in the center.