Status message

You must login to view this form.

Request for Enrollment Certification (Veteran)

CU-Boulder does not automatically certify benefit recipients for each term. This form indicates your desire to receive your GI Bill benefit.

***NOTE: A request for enrollment certification is required for EACH term you wish to receive benefits.

***NOTE: Request for enrollments must be submitted to Veteran Service by first day of term for students to be eligible to have late and finance charges waived

***NOTE: You are NO LONGER able to combine CH 1606 or CH 1607 benefits with federal TA. You will need to pick which benefit is better for you.