Fall 2012 Final Exam Hours:
10am to 4pm
|Monday through Thursday
May 6th - 9th
8am to 6pm
8am to 5pm
In order to help us serve you better during this very important time, please make note of the following information:
- If you haven’t visited us yet, follow the signs to the TAC which is located on the second floor of Norlin Library, room E203. Just past the Science Reference computer lab from the West Entrance; Or from the East Entrance, just up the stairs second door on the left.
- Due to the heavier than usual workload during finals, exams are scored in the order that they are received. Please do not plan on waiting for your test.
- Exams brought in during weekdays by 10:00 a.m. should be available after 3. Those brought in on Saturday can expect their grades Monday. For semester grade reports, see (4).
- Semester grading final results will usually be available with your output. However, keep in mind that these results are only guaranteed after 24 hours. Please bring all adjustments in before finals if at all possible.
- We can be reached by phone at (303) 492-6700 or email email@example.com. Please leave a brief message, if calling, with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. We will make every effort to return your call or email you within a half-hour. However, should you have an emergency, phoning us is much faster.
- If you are currently using our CULearn data file service, ITS is altering how grades will arrive in your grade book. Effective 12/04/08, you will no longer receive emails from ITS, which then have to be uploaded. ITS will be uploading our CULearn data files directly into your CULearn grade book.