Fall 2013 Final Exam Hours:
10am to 4pm
|Monday through Thursday
December 16th - 19th
8am to 6pm
8am to 5pm
In order to help us serve you better during this very important time, please make note of the following information:
- If you haven’t visited us yet, follow the signs to the TAC which is located on the second floor of Norlin Library, room E203. Just past the Science Reference computer lab from the West Entrance; Or from the East Entrance, just up the stairs second door on the left.
- Due to the heavier than usual workload during finals, exams are scored in the order that they are received. Please do not plan on waiting for your test.
- Exam results are typically available the same-day, though exams brought in after 3:00 PM or on Saturday may not be graded until the next business day.
- Semester grading final results will usually be available with your output. However, keep in mind that these results are only guaranteed after 24 hours. Please bring all adjustments in before finals if at all possible.
- We can be reached by phone at (303) 492-6700 or e-mail email@example.com. Please leave a brief message, if calling, with your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. We will make every effort to return your call or email you within a half-hour. However, should you have an emergency, phoning us is much faster.
- If you are currently using Desire2Learn your scores can be uploaded to D2L and hidden from students pending your review.