You are here

Former/Readmitted Degree Students

All former/readmitted degree students register beginning March 10. Students will receive registration materials through Continuing Education.

If you register for summer courses and then decide not to attend summer session, you may be assessed a financial penalty. See withdrawal information. Nondegree students should call Continuing Education at 303-492-5148 for withdrawal information.