If you are continuing your degree program at CU-Boulder during the summer, you may register any time after your assigned enrollment appointment begins and before published add and drop deadlines. See Enrollment Appointments below.
Look for your registration information for summer by logging on to MyCUInfo and choose the Student tab. Check the Alerts section on the left for any advising requirements and holds that need to be cleared prior to registration. Look for your enrollment appointment under Academic Resources by selecting Your Enrollment Dates.
Summer session enrollment appointments for continuing degree students are based on the number of hours you have completed at any CU campus, including any transfer credits, and courses you are enrolled in as of February 11. Look for your enrollment appointent under Academic Resources and select Your Enrollment Dates.
• Seniors may register beginning at 8 am on Wednesday, March 4.
• Juniors may register beginning at 8 am on Thursday, March 5.
• Sophomores may register beginning at 8 am on Friday, March 6.
• Freshmen may register beginning at 8 am on Friday, March 6.
• Graduate, law, and business graduate students may register beginning at 8 am on Thursday, March 5.
You can register any time after your enrollment appointment begins, through the published add and drop deadlines. However, registration is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis so you may want to register as soon as possible to get the best selection of courses.
If you register for summer courses and then decide not to attend summer session, you may be assessed a financial penalty. See withdrawal information. Nondegree students should call Continuing Education at 303-492-5148 for withdrawal information.