If you are continuing your degree program at CU-Boulder during the summer, you may register any time after your assigned enrollment appointment begins. See Enrollment Appointments below.
Look for your registration information for summer by logging on to MyCUInfo and choose the Student tab. Click on Register for Classes. Your enrollment appointment assignment, service indicators (stops) that need to be cleared, and advising requirements are listed.
Note: Your enrollment appointment does NOT show on the registration status screen once your specific time assignment has passed. It only displays if it has not yet arrived.
Summer session enrollment appointments for continuing degree students are based on the number of hours you have completed at CU (any campus), including any transfer credits, and any courses you are enrolled in as of February 14.
• Seniors may register beginning at 8 am on Wednesday, March 6.
• Juniors may register beginning at 8 am on Thursday, March 7.
• Sophomores may register beginning at 8 am on Friday, March 8.
• Freshmen may register beginning at 8 am on Friday, March 8.
• Graduate, law, and business graduate students may register beginning at 8 am on Thursday, March 7.
You can register any time after your enrollment appointment begins, through the drop/add deadline. Registration, however, is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis so it’s advantageous to register as soon as possible for the best selection of courses.