You are here


To study at CU-Boulder this summer, read the instructions throughout this section, as well as the instructions for registering. Methods for applying to CU-Boulder and registering for summer classes vary, depending on your student category.

If you are interested in teacher licensure, refer to the School of Education section of the University of Colorado Boulder Catalog. If you are renewing your current license, see Nondegree Students. If you hold a baccalaureate degree and seek initial teacher licensure, you should apply to the School of Education teacher education program. For information on deadlines for admission to the teacher education program visit the teacher licensure website, email, or call 303-492-6555.