You are here
CU Boulder has a rich culture for cultivating undergraduates as emerging scholars, artists and practicing researchers. UROP provides consultation services, informational workshops and grants to promote undergraduate research as a high-impact learning practice for student success.
Each year UROP funds hundreds of students who produce new knowledge and creative work in partnership with CU's world-class faculty. We serve students and faculty whose learning and teaching goals include outside-the-classroom enrichment.
In a UROP project, you:
- Explore academic interests beyond the classroom
- Get hands-on experience with research or creative production
- Develop student-faculty relationships for professional references
- Acquire academic and professional skills and credentials
- Demonstrate successful grant-writing skills
- Refine your academic and career goals
Read about student experiences with UROP!
Research Assistantships & Creative Development Grant Proposals are due Dec. 1, 2015 for projects that begin Spring 2016.
UROP payroll set-up times are:
Nov 16 - 12p.m.- 4p.m.
Nov 17 -10a.m - 2p.m.
Dec 1 - 10a.m. - 2p.m.
Dec 2 - 9a.m.-2p.m.