The CU International Festival is the largest student event on campus and is free and open to the public.
The festival gives you an opportunity to:
• Share your culture, traditions, and heritage with the greater Boulder community.
• Promote and celebrate diversity among students and community members.
• Provide a platform for international student groups to represent their cultures.
• Encourage a rediscovery of international students' own background.
• Provide an opportunity for unity among the international students at CU Boulder.
At the festival each country can do this by showcasing their culture with booths, performances, food sample, and interactive cultural activities.
Why should you participate?
• To have a great opportunity to educate people about your country and its traditions
• To increase understanding between cultures and combat stereotypes
• To meet people from all over the world
The CU International Festival has been around since 1991, and has continued to successfully promote diversity among students and the entire community. The festival has gotten bigger every year, with over 30 countries participating and over 4,000 people.