- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form
The Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment will recognize and honor student employees for their contributions to the university community. Students are nominated by faculty, staff and other students.
- Enrolled in a CU-Boulder Degree program at least half-time.
- Complete or expect to complete, at least (3) months full-time or six (6) months part-time employment during the Academic Year, June 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014.
- Employed as a work-study, hourly or salaried student employee at CU-Boulder.
- Nomination Forms are available as an online form (below), PDF,or a paper copy from the Student Employment Office at Regent 205
- Submit paper nominations to the Student Employment Office at Regent 205; mail to 77 University Campus Box, Boulder, Colorado 80309-0077; or fax it to 303-492-4544
- The first place campus winner will receive a $75 dollar gift certificate to the CU Bookstore and will
be nominated for the Western Association of Student Employment Administrators Student Employee
of the Year award for the state and regional competitions.
- Winners of the state competition will receive a plaque and a $50 check, and will go on to the regional competition. Regional winners will receive a plaque and a $100 check and be eligible for the National Student Employee of the Year competition. Winner of the National competition will receive a cash award of $1,000 which will be announced at the start of National Student Employment Week, April 13th-19th.
- The second place campus winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the CU Bookstore.
- Recognize your outstanding student employee(s) during the National Student Employment Week April 13-19, 2014.
- Visit the Student Employment Office in the Regent Administrative Center, room 205, phone us at (303) 492-7349, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 14, 2014
The CU-Boulder Student Employee of the Year Award recognizes the contributions of student employees to the university community and honors their efforts. Faculty, staff and students may nominate a CU-Boulder student employee who is enrolled in a Boulder degree program at least half-time and has completed or expects to complete, at least three (3) months full-time or six (6) months part-time employment during this academic year, June 1 to May 31. Hourly, work-study and salaried student employees are eligible. You may nominate more than one student.
DO NOT LIST STUDENT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR STUDENT ID
|Student Mailing Address:
|Student Job Title:
|Student Hire Date:
|Student Length of Employment:
|Student Class Level: (Graduate or Undergrad)
Please describe the accomplishments of the nominee in the areas below that you feel qualifies the employee to be considered for the Student Employee of the Year Award. Give specific examples of the nominee's achievements and contributions that influenced your nomination. Limit your narrative to 500 words on one additional page.
Quality of work:
Community and Campus Service:
Uniqueness of Contribution: