- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form
The Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment recognize and honor student employees each year for their contributions to the university community. Students are nominated by faculty, staff and other students.
The nomination period for 2014 is closed.
- The first place campus winner will receive a $75 dollar gift certificate to the CU Bookstore and will
be nominated for the Western Association of Student Employment Administrators Student Employee
of the Year award for the state and regional competitions.
- Winners of the state competition will receive a plaque and a $50 check, and will go on to the regional competition. Regional winners will receive a plaque and a $100 check and be eligible for the National Student Employee of the Year competition. Winner of the National competition will receive a cash award of $1,000 which will be announced at the start of National Student Employment Week, April 13th-19th.
- The second place campus winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the CU Bookstore.
- Recognize your outstanding student employee(s) during the National Student Employment Week April 13-19, 2014.