- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- CU Payroll and Benefits Services (PBS)
Off-Campus On-Call Jobs
The Student Employment Office can help you find help for your one-time temporary jobs.
- If you're looking for help with a one-time job (like a move, yard work, etc.), submit the On-Call Referral Form.
- Our office will contact a group of students who have signed up to receive notification of this type of job.
- Keep in mind our office does not perform background checks or any type of screening, so be sure to ask good questions when you interview the students who contact you.