Financial Aid Home

Off-Campus Work-Study Employer Info

Local public agencies including city or county governmental offices, public schools, community-owned hospitals, public libraries, community centers, and nonprofit organizations can be considered for a Work-Study contract with the University of Colorado Boulder.


The Student Employment Office contracts with a specified number of agencies each year, based upon the contract requests received from eligible employers.  
Learn More

Hiring Work-Study Student Employees

Not all students are eligible to earn Work-Study, so the first step in the hiring process is to determine a student's eligibility.
Learn More

Training Work-Study Student Employees

Student employees require training on their job duties and responsibilities. The Student Employment Office offers various resources for helping you train student employees.
Learn More

Paying Work-Study Student Employees

Student employees are paid by University Payroll and Benefit Services. If your agency is granted a Work-Study contract, the Student Employment Office will provide training on the payroll system.
Learn More

Supervisor Resources

The Student Employment Office works to ensure you have everything you need to successfully hire and employ Work-Study students.
Learn More