- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Training Student Employees
One of the most important aspects of employing Work-Study student employees is making sure they are adequately trained on their job duties.
- Student employees should be trained on office equipment, procedures, and any other useful information specific to the department.
- Work-Study student employees should be trained on the specific tasks required for their jobs.
- Work-Study student employees should be trained on supervisor/department expectations for things like time management, calling in sick, and submitting schedules.
- Work-Study student employees should be introduced to the various people they may work with in their positions.
- Supervisors should communicate expectations to Work-Study student employees as early and as clearly as possible.
- Work-Study student employees are required to complete discrimination and harassment training within their first 30 days of employment.