- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- CU Payroll and Benefits Services (PBS)
Most students who work off-campus are hired as hourly employees.
- If you're looking to fill a position with a student employee, the first step is to post the job announcement with the Student Employment Office. The posting is free; all we ask is that you provide statistics on any students you hire.
- Only currently enrolled CU students will have access to view the job posting. Interested students will contact you directly.
- The Student Employment Office does not offer any pre-screening or background checks. Read our disclaimer for more information.