- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Find A Job!
The Student Employment Office posts job announcements for on and off-campus employers, visible only to current CU students.
- If you are a current student, you can access the online job board through myCUinfo.
- A tutorial for finding the job board in your account may be found here.
- We attempt to keep the job announcements as current as possible. Our job board is updated every night, and on a weekly basis we call employers to confirm the jobs are still open. Jobs that are posted on our job board should be no more than two weeks old.
- If you'd like to be notified weekly of all the new job announcements we've posted, join our listserv! Simply send an email from your colorado.edu address to: listproc@lists.Colorado.edu with the contents "subscribe cuse-jobs@lists.Colorado.edu <your-full-name>". We will send you any newly posted jobs every week on Monday.
- If you're interested in temporary or one-time employment (like helping with a move), sign up for our On-Call Employment Service. When we receive notification of a job, we will email you the details and contact information.
- Check out the Career Services website for resume writing help and much more!
- We post jobs for individuals as well as companies and don't do background checks on employers. Please notify us immediately if you have concerns about one of our job postings. You can find our disclaimer here.
- Check out Additional Off-Campus Employers that are not listed on myCUinfo.
The University of Colorado does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the education programs or activities it operates or in employment. Inquiries to the University of Colorado concerning the application of Title IX and its implementing regulation may be referred to the campus Title IX coordinator or to the Office of Civil Rights.