Additional Off-Campus Employers
Boulder and Denver Metro Surrounding Area:
- Career Services -- Career oriented work and internships
- City of Boulder -- Job posting for the City of Boulder
- Colorado Daily -- Classified job postings in the Colorado Daily
- Cool Works -- Jobs in great places
- Express Employment Professionals
- Flatiron Crossing Mall -- Job Opportunities at the Flatirons Mall.
- Old Chicago -- Job Opportunities with Old Chicago. Select the hourly arrow under the "Join the Team" link.
- USAJOBS.gov -- Students can apply for Federal Government Job Opportunities.
- Sittercity.com -- Connecting babysitters & nannies with families.
- SnagAJob.com -- Students can apply for part-time and full-time jobs.
- Whole Foods Market -- Job Opportunities with Whole Foods.
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) -- Job postings with UCAR.
- Emeritus Senior Living -- Dining Services positions continually available.
Opportunities in Colorado and other National Locations:
- CampStaff -- An online service that helps young people find jobs at summer camps. Using CampStaff is completely FREE of charge for job seekers, and serves as a one-stop destination for information about thousands of job openings at approximately 300 of America's best summer camps.
- Care.com -- A place to search for jobs in the fields of child care, pet care and elder care.
- Great Summer Jobs -- A site about summer camps, hosted by the American Camping Association.
- eNannySource.com -- A nanny site which pairs families with registered nannies. (Note: Families need to pay to search, but it is free for nannies to sign up).
- MommyMixer -- Babysitters can meet great families.
- NannyNetwork.com -- A comprehensive directory of nanny placement and referral agencies. Serves families and nannies with information about nanny recruitment, nanny employment, and nanny retention.
- NannyPro -- Connecting babysitters & nannies with families.
- LogonTutor -- An online tutoring service that connects tutors with pupils. Tutors may work online or in-person. Members must pay to search for tutors, but it is free for tutors to sign up.
Read our disclaimer for more information.