- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Student Employment FAQ's
- What is Work-Study? Am I eligible for Work-Study? Can I have more Work-Study?
- Where can I find job postings?
- Can I complete my I-9 at the Student Employment Office?
- Where is the current time collection calendar?
- Can a Work-Study student employee work at more than one job?
- How do I monitor a student's Work-Study earnings?
For the answers to these and many other questions about Work-Study, visit our Work-Study page.Back to top
Check out our Find a Job page for information on where to find job opportunities.Back to top
You sure can! Read more about documents required for employment at our Required Employment Documentation page.Back to top Back to top
Students are allowed to work for more than one employer using the same Work-Study award, however it is the student's responsibility to notify both employers and keep track of earnings. The Student Employment Office is not responsible for monitoring Work-Study earnings for students with multiple jobs.Back to top
Using the Employer View Page in ISIS Campus Solutions. Click here for instructions on requesting access to the page, and click here for a tutorial on reading the page. The Student Employment Office also has a worksheet that can be used for monitoring students' earnings.Back to top