- Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy
- Student Employment
- RELATED LINKS:
- Career Services
- CU Boulder Human Resources
- International Education
- Employee Services
Off-Campus Work-Study Employer Eligibility
Your agency may be eligible to hire Work-Study student employees, depending on the work they will do.
- Local public agencies, including city or county government offices, public schools, community-owned hospitals, public libraries, and community centers may be considered for an off-campus Work-Study contract.
- Nonprofit organizations are also considered.
- In addition, the agency must guarantee that the work for which the students will be used:
1. will be in the public interest and will be performed for national or community welfare, rather than for a particular interest or group;
2. will not result in the displacement of employed workers or impair existing contracts for services;
3. will not involve the construction, operation, or maintenance of any facility used as a place for religious worship.
- View Approved Off-Campus Work-Study Employers
- If you are interested in contracting with the Student Employment Office and hiring Work-Study student employees, please submit the Request for Off-Campus Work-Study Contract. To read more on our off-campus requirements for a contract, please see our Off-Campus Employer Work-study Factsheet (PDF).