You are here

Psychological & Emotional Support

Without support, college can seem overwhelming.  Support can come in many forms -- a group of people who understand what you’re going through, a therapist you can talk to one-on-one or even a voice at the other end of the phone at 3:00 a.m.  Student Affairs offers resources to help with a variety of concerns including academic success, life’s problems, and personal growth and development.

Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)

Wardenburg Psychological Health & Psychiatry (PHP)

Office of Victim Assistance (OVA)

  • Counseling & Advocacy Staff provide free, confidential response services for students, faculty, staff and their significant others who experience traumatic, disturbing or disruptive life events. 
  • Resource Library offers videos, articles and referral information to help individuals understand and process disturbing life events.
  • Outreach is available to help individuals or groups process traumatic events.

CU Helpline

  • Call 303-492-1000 to speak with students (not professional therapists) who are there to listen and talk through whatever you might be dealing with.

Faculty and Staff Assistance Program 

Free and confidential counseling is available for faculty and staff. Administrative Research Center (ARC) East Campus, A353  or call 303-492-3020.

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Center For Community S430
031 UCB
Boulder, CO, 80309-0031
Phone: (303) 492-8476
University of Colorado Boulder
© Regents of the University of Colorado
PrivacyLegal & Trademarks