Student Affairs facilitates and enhances the personal growth, success, health, and well-being of every student at the University of Colorado Boulder.
To be a national leader in the provision of exemplary programs and services that enhance student success.
To develop and implement innovative programs and services that positively impact retention and graduation rates, engagement, campus climate, and student success.
- creating and embracing a welcoming, inclusive environment;
- committed to working together with mutual respect and a shared vision;
- where every individual is committed to excellence in everything we do;
- with a dedication to ethics and integrity; and
- continuously improving and leading through innovation.
With our holistic understanding of students, we are uniquely positioned to personalize the student experience and advocate for students, enhancing their success inside and outside the classroom.