Faculty & Staff Resources

Staff assisting student

While the division of Student Affairs is primarily tasked with supporting students, many of its programs address faculty and staff needs as well. If you are unsure how to advise a student in need of support or suggestions of any kind, call the Office of the Dean of Students at 303-492-8476 for help and referrals.

Student Support & Case Management

Student Support & Case Management can help faculty and staff identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with students exhibiting concerning behaviors.

Honor Code

Violations of the university’s Honor Code academic integrity policy are handled by the Honor Code Council.  Learn more about the policy or report a suspected violation.

Student Code of Conduct

The Student Conduct Code is designed to make the campus community a place where people are treated, and treat one another, with respect and courtesy.  Violations of the code are handled by the Office of Student Conduct.

On-Campus Scheduling

Events Planning & Catering in the UMC is responsible for non-academic scheduling on campus. Check availability and request space online.

For more information on available venues and planning events, click here.

Campus Alcohol Agent

The Campus Alcohol Agent can help you understand the university’s alcohol service policies and guide you through the event approval process.


Both the UMC and Housing & Dining Services provide comprehensive catering services.

Dining Services

CU faculty and staff can grab a bite in the UMC at the Alfred Packer Grill or one of the other UMC restaurants, or take advantage of discounted meals in the dining halls (including C4C).

University-Owned Housing

Housing and Dining Services has a limited number of affordable apartments located near campus available to CU faculty and staff.

Faculty and staff can search for available rentals on Ralphie’s List, CU’s rental database. Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations can answer general questions about the Boulder area. 

  • Off-Campus Housing staff can help pinpoint professional rental housing in the Boulder area
  • Faculty and staff can also list rental and for sale properties with our office 

Wardenburg Health Center            

Wardenburg offers a number of services to staff and faculty (for a fee).  These services include, among others, travel vaccinations, musculoskeletal injury clinic, physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic care and orthotics.

Community Health provides smoking cessation resources for students, staff & faculty.

Recreation Center

Faculty or staff employed at least half time on the Boulder campus are eligible for Rec Center membership.

Career Services

Some of the programs Career Services provides are also available to university faculty and staff.

Inconsistent or unusual student behavior could be a signal for help. CAPS offers 24/7 phone consultations to faculty and staff concerned about a student.

Office of Victim Assistance

The Office of Victim Assistance offers free confidential information, counseling, advocacy and support to all University of Colorado Boulder students, staff, faculty and their significant others.

If you are unsure how to advise a student in need of support or suggestions of any kind, call the Office of the Dean of Students at 303-492-8476 for help and referrals.

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Center For Community S430
031 UCB
Boulder, CO, 80309-0031
Phone: (303) 492-8476
E-mail: studentaffairs@colorado.edu
University of Colorado Boulder
© Regents of the University of Colorado
PrivacyLegal & Trademarks