• to create a web of community members with different skills, backgrounds, and expertise that share a common vision and passion for helping the campus better engage the difficult conversations that confront it.
• to educate and empower the University of Colorado at Boulder community to engage these difficult conversations constructively and productively.
• to create space for dialogue using multiple methods including, but not limited to, art, theatre, talking, listening, film, writing, and being in community with one another.
What is Dialogue?
It's not "just talk"...
• about exploring different perspectives
• politically responsive
Dialogue Is Not:
• satisfied with the status quo
• about being "right"
• "politically correct"
How do I get involved?
|Back to top|
© 2001 Regents of the University of Colorado