You are here

Assistance Following an Occurrence of Sexual Misconduct

In an Emergency, call 911


For police assistance, contact:

For reporting to the university, contact:

For confidential assistance, contact any of the following:

For Medical Forensic/Evidence exams (Sexual Assault Nurse Examinations - SANE)

For general healthcare assistance contact:

Reporting sexual misconduct under the University's Title IX policies: To report an occurrence of sexual misconduct, contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance at 303-492-2127.

Please contact the Office of Victim Assistance (OVA) at 303-492-8855 to review any of these options.  Any communication with this office is confidential.

For assistance with academic accommodations or interim measures (measures put in place after an occurrence of sexual misconduct) contact the Office of Victim Assistance (OVA) or 303-492-8855. These measures can include how to file for a protection order; help communicating with professors and academic systems; options for adjusting housing and living situations; changes to work schedules and situations; changes in transportation; or visitation, access, or activity restrictions, etc.

Guidelines for Filing a Complaint of Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment or Discrimination or Harassment Based on Gender or Sex, including Intimate Partner Abuse and Gender-Based or Sex- Based Stalking

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Regent Administrative Building
Suite 206
031 UCB
Boulder, CO, 80309-0031
Phone: (303) 492-9048
University of Colorado Boulder
© Regents of the University of Colorado
PrivacyLegal & Trademarks