Student Affairs Learning & Development
Student Affairs programs and services help students learn and develop in the following areas:
- Personal and professional development
- An appreciation of differences and an understanding of the importance of diversity, inclusion, and humanitarianism
- Civic engagement and effective leadership
- Interpersonal and intrapersonal competence; independence and interdependence
- Responsibility and accountability
The Division of Student Affairs regularly assesses student outcomes in relation to these goals and will document those outcomes on this site and in other publications produced by the Division.