To represent classified and professional exempt staff concerns to the University administration. Informational meetings are scheduled with the President of the University, the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellors and other administrators to discuss concerns/items of interest.
Staff Council Goals
- Develop and foster open relationship with VC Admin office
- Supervision support for SC participation
- Funding – BFA (Boulder Faculty Assy.)
- Explore process on how staffing levels, maintenance levels are set when a new building comes on line.
- Get membership list for 2030 subcommittees
- Encourage website usage – trivia contest on SC with prizes?
- Support eco-pass for other campus’
- New employee forums
- Get brochures to members
- Email lists of constituents to members
- Attend other CU departmental staff meetings
- Develop talking points with University Perspective
- Send electronic communication with info and activities of SC
- Review UBAB members
- Should SC have a representative
- Work with UCSC – work out relationship
- Check into Environmental Council – who / what function