Hi! Thank you so much for your interest in our CLC programs. We are proud of the work that we do each and every day to enrich our children's lives and development. Please see the following flyers for more information. Additionally, feel free to visit and 'like' our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CLCSLHC/

Click for more information on our CLC programs: 

Preschool Program

Toddler Play GroupStudent and Child playing in a water tub

You will not find a better preschool experience for your child than what they'll get at the CLC. We are in our third year there, and I am confident that my children will go into kindergarten socially, emotionally, and academically ready. I wish they could teach the kinds of interpersonal skills that the kids learn here at every preschool. I am grateful for the compassion and patience that are modelled and encouraged towards peers that struggle with social interactions. I have a son with special needs, and while I wish I'd known about the CLC when he was a preschooler, I am grateful I've given this experience to his younger brother and sister so that they could have exposure to peers of all abilities. I have been consistently impressed with every clinician who has worked with my children, and I cannot say enough good things about the teacher-mentors. Lest my glowing review appear to be suspiciously positive, I will give one critique - the parking situation has, at times, been frustrating. But that is honestly the only negative I've encountered in over two years with the CLC. I will miss it terribly when my kids "graduate" in April, and I will always be grateful for the gifts they have been given there. This place is a hidden gem. You will find nothing else like it in the Boulder area. Thank you, CU, for providing this opportunity for families of special needs and neurotypical kids alike. And thank you, Teacher LJ, for your tireless work and endless love for our kids - you're making the world a better place, ten preschoolers at a time!