Click here to download a zip
file containing all course materials except exams
Please email “firstname.lastname@example.org” to obtain a zip file of
all course materials including exam and answers
Assessments given in the course include:
- Formative (clicker, thought, and worksheets)
- Summative (traditional multiple choice and short answer questions)
- Pre/Post Assessment
Please email email@example.com
to obtain a zip file of all course materials including exam and answers.
Publications and posters
- “Suites of Questions” Learning Goal Alignment-CU SEI Archive
- Physics Education Technology (PhET), University
of Colorado, Boulder
- Benay F ., Semsar, K. How Not To Lose Your Students in Concept
Maps. Journal of College Science Teaching. Accepted 2010,
This material is based upon work supported by the University of Colorado,
Boulder Science Education Initiative.
Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recomendations expressed
in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect
the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).