The SEI program in Integrative Physiology has successfully completed.
In the past, the departmental efforts concentrated on:
- Identification of key concepts within physiology
- Development of concept based and measurable learning goals
- Alignment of learning goals within courses and throughout the curriculum
- Development and refinement of assessment procedures
- Identification of concepts and content within physiology that students
have difficulty mastering
- Design and implement interventions to improve student comprehension
- Validation, application, and extension of current theories in education
research to the field of physiology
An overview of the Science Education Initiative in IPHY (poster)
An overview of the IPHY major can be found at:
Our accepted Science Education Initiative proposal
can be reviewed here.
here to access course materials for IPHY courses that were a part of the SEI project.