The Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Scholarship is one of three scholarships you will be considered for when you submit the Faculty/Staff Scholarship application. This scholarship was established in 2012 and is sponsored by Elevations Credit Union. A limited number of awards are given each year.
|Typical Award Amount
|$1,000; once per award year
|Fall: July 1
Spring: December 1
- Dependent students need to be admitted to an undergraduate degree or certificate program, be in good academic standing, and enrolled full-time at an eligible, accredited post-secondary institution.
- A student may receive the Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Dependent Scholarship and the UCB Children of Faculty/Staff Scholarship awards simultaneously.
- A student may not receive the Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Dependent Scholarship and the UCB Faculty/Staff Dependent Endowment awards in the same award year.
- Faculty and staff members must be currently employed 100% time. Faculty are eligible as defined by the Boulder Faculty Assembly, including Professors, Adjunct Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Instructors, Lecturers, Instructors after two years full time rank, and Professors Emeriti.
- CU System employees are not eligible for this scholarship.