Students cannot enroll in a SASC math course on their own, they MUST contact the department. As controlled enrollment courses, we do not have call numbers.
1. Have you taken a SASC math course before?
2. Take the ALEKS math skills assessment.
3. Complete the Math Placement Questionnaire. On this form you get to tell us about your past math experiences, your math attitudes, and your future career aspirations.
4. Enrollment in a SASC math course
You will be pre-enrolled in a SASC mathematics course based on your ALEKS score and your answers to the Questionnaire, or your outcome in a SASC math course already taken. Enrollment into a SASC math course is departmentally controlled, you will not be able to enroll on your own. If you are new to SASC but have not yet completed your ALEKS or Questionnaire, we will not be able to pre-enroll you into a SASC math course.
5. Last step for non-SASC students only.
As a non-SASC student, you will be put on an internal waitlist until all SASC students have registered for courses through the first week of classes. Because the list is internal, you will not see the course on your official schedule. For this reason, you must sign up for a back-up course in the case that you are unable to get into the SASC math course. You must attend both the SASC math course for which you are waitlisted and the back-up course until you are given official notice that you have been enrolled in the SASC math course. Be sure to put the SASC Math course in your shopping cart so you have all of the important course information.
For further information, see our SASC Math FAQs.