On-Campus Physical/Psychological Health Resources and Services
Wardenburg Health Center
- Phone: 303-492-5101
- Website: www.colorado.edu/healthcenter
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Urgent Care)
- Address: 19 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
- Description: Wardenburg Health Center’s convenient on-campus facility specializes in the health care needs of college students. We provide primary care; psychological and psychiatric services; women’s health; mental health; sports medicine services; laboratory and x-ray services; community health education; and a pharmacy. All CU students may use Wardenburg regardless of insurance provider.
- Find out what to do when Wardenburg is closed.
Wardenburg Psychological Health and Psychiatry*
- Phone: 303-492-5654
- Website: www.colorado.edu/healthcenter/php
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Location: Wardenburg Health Center, 1st Floor
- Description: Psychological Health and Psychiatry (PHP) is the mental health clinic at Wardenburg Health Center. PHP is a safe and confidential place for you to come and talk about your concerns. Fees may apply.
Raimy Psychology Clinic
- Phone: 303-492-5177
- Website: psych.colorado.edu/~clinical/raimy
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Location: 2nd Floor of D-wing (D232) in the Muenzinger Psychology Building at the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- Description: The Raimy Psychology Clinic at the University of Colorado provides affordable psychological treatment to adults in the Boulder County area, including University of Colorado students, faculty and staff. The Department of Psychology at the University of Colorado maintains the Raimy Clinic as a training site for graduate students in the Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program. Graduate student therapists provide therapeutic services and are supervised by licensed psychologists and other experienced mental health professionals.
Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)*
- Phone: 303-492-6766 (after hours use extension 2)
- Website: www.colorado.edu/sacs/counseling
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. walk-in hours
- Location: Center for Community (C4C) Room S440
- Director: Karen Raforth, Ph.D.
- Description: Counseling and Psychological Services offers confidential counseling services for all CU-Boulder students, including individual counseling and therapy, group counseling, consultation and workshops.
Off-Campus Physical/Psychological Health Resources and Services
Mental Health Center of Boulder County*
- 24 Hour Hotline: 303-447-1665
- Office Phone: 303-443-8500
- Website: http://www.mhcbc.org
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Location: 1333 Iris Ave. Boulder, CO 80304
- Description: The MHCBBC offers a wide range of programs and services to individuals of all ages and their families. The MHCBBC staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, mental health workers, nurses, and administrative professionals as well as many trained volunteers to serve our community. All of our clinical programs are divided into one of the five networks listed below. TAKEN FROM WEBSITE.
- Phone: 303-447-1040
- Website: www.pprm.org
- Hours: Click here for hours of operation.
- Location: 2525 Arapahoe Ave, Suite 200
- Description: Abortion Services, Birth Control Services, Emergency Contraception, General Health Care, HIV Testing, HPV & Hepatitis Vaccines, LGBT Services, Men's Health Services, Patient Education, Pregnancy Testing, Options & Services, STD Testing & Treatment, Women's Health Services
Boulder Community Hospital (Multiple Locations)
Boulder Medical Center (Multiple Locations)
Boulder Medical Urgent Care
Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center
- Website: http://www.edreferral.com
- Description: Provides links to sites that provide additional information on eating disorders and related topics.
The Eating Disorder Foundation
- Website: http://www.eatingdisorderfoundation.org/
- Description: The Foundation engages in education and advocacy initiatives together with timely support and help in identifying appropriate treatment options for individuals with eating disorders and their families.
La Luna Center - Boulder
- Phone: 720-470-0010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.lalunacenter.com/index.html
- Address: 3002 Bluff St. Suite 200 Boulder, Colorado, 80301
- Description: La Luna Center believes that freedom from disordered eating is possible and is committed to helping you find the level of support you need for your recovery process. La Luna Center provides comprehensive and respectful treatment for individuals struggling with Eating Disorders such as Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, and Related Conditions. Treatment centers are located in Boulder and Fort Collins Colorado.