Emergencies can arise at any time, from unforeseen causes. It is important that you are prepared in case of any emergency, and that you are aware of the different kinds of emergencies that can occur on a research campus like CU.
- Fire, Gas Leak, Chemical Spill– In a dry climate like ours, fire is an any-season possibility.
- Flood, Snowstorm, High Winds– Boulder has a high risk for severe flooding, and heavy snowfall can create a variety of hazardous situations.
- Medical Assistance– If another person ever needs your help, be sure you know what to do to get the medical attention required.
- Environmental Health & Safety – A comprehensive resource for emergency preparation on campus.
- The Campus Emergency Response Plan
- From the Chief – A message from CU-Boulder Director of Public Safety and Chief of Police
- Emergency Mass Notification - Sign-up for the Boulder's newest emergency alert system!