General Rules & Regulations
No tenant will be a nuisance or will conduct their activities in such a manner that interferes with normal business operations of the Landlord or other tenants in the Building or in the Project.
- Tenants may not install any sign, lettering, picture, notice or advertisement on or in any part of the Premises and visible from the exterior of the Building, or visible from the exterior of the Premises without RES’s prior written consent, which consent may be withheld in RES sole discretion. In the event of a violation of the foregoing by Tenant, RES may remove the same without any liability and may charge the expense incurred by such removal to Tenant.
- No awning or other projection shall be attached to the outside walls of the Building. No curtains, blinds, shades or screens visible from the exterior of the Building or visible from the exterior of the Premises, shall be attached to or hung in, or used in connection with any window or door of the Premises without the prior written consent of RES which may be withheld at landlord’s sole discretion. Such curtains, blinds, shades, screens or other fixtures must be a quality, type, design and color, and attached in the manner approved by RES.
- Tenants, its servants, employees, customers, invitees and guests shall not obstruct sidewalks, entrances, passages, corridors, vestibules, halls, elevators, or stairways in and about the Property which are used in common with other tenants and their servants, employees, customers, guests and invitees, and which are not a part of the Premises of Tenant. Tenant shall not place objects against glass partitions or doors or windows, which would be unsightly from the Building corridors or from the exterior of the Building and will promptly remove any such objects upon notice from RES.
- Tenant shall not make excessive noises, cause disturbances or vibrations or use or operate any electrical or mechanical devices that emit excessive sound or other waves or disturbances or create obnoxious odors, any of which may be offensive to the other tenant and occupants of the Property, or that would interfere with the operation of any device, equipment, radio, television, broadcasting or reception from or within the Property or elsewhere and shall not place or install any projections, antennas, aerials or similar devices inside or outside of the Premises or on the Property.
- Tenant shall not waste electricity, water or air conditioning and shall cooperate fully with RES to insure the most effective operation of the Building’s heating and air conditioning systems and shall refrain from attempting to adjust any controls other than unlocked room thermostats, if any, installed for Tenant’s use. Tenant shall keep corridor doors closed.
- Tenant assumes full responsibility for protecting its space from theft, robbery and pilferage, which includes keeping doors locked and other means of entry to the Premises closed and secured after normal business hours.
- Unless expressly permitted by RES, no additional locks or similar devices shall be attached to any door or window and no keys other than those provided by RES shall be made for any door. If more than two keys for one lock are desired by Tenant, RES may provide the same upon payment by the Tenant. Upon termination of this Lease or of the Tenant’s possession, the Tenant shall surrender all keys of the Premises and shall explain to RES all combination locks on safes, cabinets and vaults.
- The water and wash closets, drinking fountains and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purpose other than those for which they were constructed and no sweeping, rubbish, rags, coffee grounds or other substances shall be thrown therein. All damages resulting from any misuse of the fixtures shall be borne by the Tenant who, or whose servants, employees, agents, visitors or licensees shall have caused the same. No person shall waste water by interfering or tampering with the faucets or otherwise.
- No electric circuits for any purpose shall be brought into the Premises without RESs written permission specifying the manner in which it may be done.
- Vending machines shall not be installed without permission of RES.
Any tenant improvements/construction, remodeling or electrical work performed after move-in must be coordinated through the RES office to ensure that all work meets CU building, safety, fire code requirements and maintains architectural quality control. If you contemplate any such work, please involve us as early as possible to reduce time loss and ensure expeditious completion of your plans. All work must be permitted and inspected by applicable municipal inspectors.