Notarized, Apostilled/Authenticated and AP/IB

You may request a notarized transcript by indicating this at the time of your order. If you are applying for a job or attending school overseas, you may need your transcript notarized. However, colleges and universities or potential employers in the U.S. do not typically require a transcript to be notarized.

Notarization is generally recognized in the U.S., while an apostille is common in other countries. If you need your transcript authenticated with an apostille, you must send the notarized transcript to the Colorado Secretary of State after receiving it from our office. Visit the Secretary of State online for instructions and fee information.


Dear Student,

Your Spring 2015 enrollment appointment has now been posted in MyCUInfo.

Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in December 2014, be sure to complete each item below by the date listed. To find out about your graduation requirements, contact your department or advisor.

Important Dates

Loading Events...

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

  • Email us 
  • 303-492-6970
  • In Person
    (9 a.m.–5 p.m.)

Regent Admin. Center 101
20 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309

See Department Contacts

Online Tools

Calendars & Schedules