Change Your Name or Address

Changing Your Name or Other Biodemographical Information

To change your name or update your record, you must complete the Student Biodemographical Information Update Form and return it to the Office of the Registrar with a valid photo ID and one of the below documents as proof of updated information:

  • Valid driver's license
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate
  • State-issued ID
  • Military ID
  • Official marriage license
  • Court divorce forms
  • Legal name change documents

Changing Your Address or Phone Number

Updating your address ensures you will receive important information from the university.

Log in to MyCUInfo and click to expand the Profile and Settings menu. Click View/update your addresses. Scroll down to the Personal Information section. Choose the type of information you're changing from the drop-down field, then click the arrow icon ("Go") to access editing options.

Each semester you must verify your Mailing Address and Emergency Contact Information during registration. If you make changes to that information, you will be prompted to verify it during registration for the next term.

If you do not have access to MyCUInfo, please complete the Student Biodemographical Information Update Form and return it to the Office of the Registrar.

Submitting Your Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number

If you need to submit or correct your Social Security number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification number (TIN) in the student record system, please complete our Social Security Number/Taxpayer Identification Number Update Form. You will need to include documentation, such as a copy of your Social Security card, along with the form. Do not email documentation that includes your SSN number; instead fax, mail or deliver the form to the Office of the Registrar.