Student Enrollment Verfications
Do you need an enrollment verification for Fall 2013? Good news! You can now obtain one without a trip to the Registrar’s office!
With the FREE* Student Self-Service Site from the National Student Clearinghouse, accessed through MyCUInfo, you have access to the following services securely online, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
*NOTE: You must access the National Student Clearinghouse through MyCUInfo to obtain free enrollment verifications.
Visit the Office of the Registrar online for step-by-step instructions and more information.
If the National Student Clearinghouse verification does not meet your needs, you may obtain a specialized verification at the Office of the Registrar in person or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
20 UCB Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303- 492-6970
Map: Regent Administrative Center Room 105