Spring 2014 Dates and Deadlines
Welcome back! As classes start next week, remember the following dates for adding and dropping courses. Unless otherwise noted, all deadlines below end at 11:59 p.m. on the day listed.
Wednesday, Jan. 22: Last day to add a course via MyCUInfo or add your name to a course waitlist.
- This includes independent study and thesis.
- After Jan. 22, the instructor's approval is required to add a course. Contact the instructor or the instructor's department to add a course after this date.
- If the class you want to enroll in is full, add your name to the waitlist. If you are eligible, you will be able to use the Course Reservation Program (beginning March 17) to register for the course for Fall 2014. Your name must be on the waitlist in order to be eligible.
Wednesday, Jan. 29: Last day to drop a course without being assessed tuition and fees and without a W grade appearing on your transcript.
- After Jan. 29, all dropped courses will be assessed full tuition and fees, and a W grade will appear on the transcript. Courses may be dropped via MyCUInfo without instructor approval through March 21.
Friday, Jan. 31: Last day to add a course and be eligible for COF on that course and last day to change variable credit hours.
- Learn more about the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
- Last day to change variable-credit hours, pass/fail, and no-credit status on courses without petitioning your dean. Petitions will only be accepted if there are extenuating circumstances. See Credit and Grading Options.
Friday, March 21: Last day to drop a course via MyCUInfo without approval signatures.
- After March 21, all dropped courses require the instructor’s and dean’s approval signature on a special action form. These forms are available at the instructor’s department. Additional approval, such as petitioning the dean, may be required for some colleges (check with your school or college). All dropped courses will be assessed full tuition and fees, and a W grade will appear on the transcript.
These deadlines are specific to Main Campus, full-semester courses only. Visit the Office of the Registrar for more information.
To view your MyCUInfo profile, class schedules, book lists and grades from your mobile device, visit the Mobile MyCUInfo site.
Office of the Registrar