Selective Service Requirement - Must Be Completed
Our records indicate that you have stll not completed one or both steps of the Selective Service requirement. You must fulfill this requirement to both the State and University by Thursday, October 3, 2013. If you do not, a hold will be placed on your Spring 2014 registration which will prevent you from registering for courses.
Selective Service Requirement: All males between 17 years 9 months and 26 years of age must register with the Selective Service Office and certify to any state-supported institution of higher education in Colorado prior to enrolling that the Selective Service registration is complete (per Colorado House Bill 1021, effective July 1, 1987). More Information.
In order to fulfill this requirement, you MUST complete TWO steps:
1. Register for the Selective Service at www.sss.gov:
• Visit the Selective Services website
• Click "Register Online" and complete and submit the registration form
2. Certify to the University of Colorado that you have registered with the Selective Service (IMPORTANT: All CU forms require Adobe Reader. This is especially important for Mac users, so Mac users MUST install the free Adobe Reader software for your forms to work.):
• Log on to MyCUInfo
• Click the Student tab
• Click the Registrar Forms section (at bottom right of page)
• Choose the Selective Service (For Males Only) link
• Complete and submit the form
• Note: The form will be processed and the hold will be removed the next business day; this is not an automatic process.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
20 UCB Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303- 492-6970
Map: Regent Administrative Center Room 105