Change Your Name or Address

To change your name or update your record, you must complete the Name Change and Record Update Form and return it to the Office of the Registrar with a valid photo ID and one of the below documents as proof of updated information:

  • Valid driver's license
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate
  • State-issued ID
  • Military ID
  • Official marriage license
  • Court divorce forms
  • Legal name change documents

Return, by mail or in-person, the completed Name Change and Record Update form and proof of identification to the Office of the Registrar. 

To change your address

  1. Log in to MyCUInfo
  2. Click the Student tab
  4. Click View/Update Your Addresses

Updating your address ensures you will receive important information from the university.

Each semester you must verify your Mailing Address and Emergency Contact Information during registration. If you make changes to that information, you will be prompted to verify it during registration for the next term.


Dear Student,

Your Spring 2015 enrollment appointment has now been posted in MyCUInfo.

Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in December 2014, be sure to complete each item below by the date listed. To find out about your graduation requirements, contact your department or advisor.

Important Dates

Loading Events...

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

  • Email us 
  • 303-492-6970
  • In Person
    (9 a.m.–5 p.m.)

Regent Admin. Center 101
20 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309

See Department Contacts

Online Tools

Calendars & Schedules