Fall 2014 Dates and Deadlines
Welcome back! As classes get underway, please note the following Fall 2014 deadlines for Main Campus, full-semester courses. For a full listing of dates and deadlines, see the Academic Calendar. All deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. on the date listed unless noted otherwise.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- Last day to add a course via MyCUInfo without the instructor’s approval.
- Last day to add your name to a course waitlist.
- Other events: Tuition and fees payment due; last day to submit Time-Off/StayConnected application, waive health insurance, and submit private scholarship checks.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Last day to drop a course without tuition/fee charges and a W grade on the transcript.
- Other events: Last day to withdraw with a $200 processing fee, waive CUSG fees, and request a refund for student opportunity fees (5 p.m.).
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Last day to add a course for College Opportunity Fund (COF) funding (5 p.m.).
- Last day to change variable-credit hours, pass/fail assignment, and no-credit status on courses without petitioning your dean.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Last day to drop a course without approval signatures via MyCUInfo (full tuition and fees will be assessed, and a W grade will appear on your transcript).
- Last day to make arrangements with your instructor to change your final exam schedule.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- Last day to add a course without approval signatures (5 p.m.).
Visit the MyCUInfo mobile site to view your MyCUInfo profile, class schedules, book lists and grades on your mobile device.
Office of the Registrar