Fall 2014 Dates and Deadlines
Welcome back! As classes get underway, please note the following Fall 2014 deadlines for Main Campus, full-semester courses. For additional details about these events and a complete list of CU-Boulder deadlines, please view the Academic Calendar. All deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. on the date listed unless otherwise noted.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
- Last day to add a course via MyCUInfo without the instructor's approval.
- Last day to add your name to a course waitlist.
- Other events: Tuition and fees payment due; last day to submit Time-Off/StayConnected application, waive health insurance, and submit private scholarship checks.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Last day to drop a course without tuition/fee charges and a W grade on your transcript.
- Other events: Last day to withdraw with only a $200 processing fee, waive CUSG fees, and request a refund for student opportunity fees (5 p.m.).
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Last day to add a course for College Opportunity Fund (COF) funding (5 p.m.).
- Last day to change variable-credit hours, pass/fail assignment, and no-credit status on courses without petitioning your dean.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Last day to drop a course via MyCUInfo (full tuition and fees will be assessed, and a W grade will appear on your transcript).
- Last day to make arrangements with your instructor to change your final exam schedule.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- Last day to add a course without your instructor's and dean's signatures (5 p.m.).
Visit the MyCUInfo mobile site to view your MyCUInfo profile, class schedules, book lists and grades on your mobile device.
Office of the Registrar