Fall 2013 Add/Drop Deadlines
Below are important deadlines for adding and dropping courses for Fall 2013. Unless otherwise noted, all deadlines end at 11:59 p.m. on the day listed.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013:
- Last day to drop a course without being assessed full tuition and fees and receiving a W grade on the transcript. See more information on dropping a course.
Friday, September 13, 2013:
- 5 p.m. – Last chance to add a course and be eligible for the College Opportunity Fund (COF) on that course. See information on how to authorize COF.
- 11:59 p.m. – Last opportunity to change variable-credit hours, pass/fail, and no-credit status on courses without petitioning your dean. After the deadline, petitions will only be accepted if there are extenuating circumstances. View more information on Credit and Grading Options.
Friday, November 1, 2013:
- Last day to drop a course via MyCUInfo.
- After November 1, all dropped courses require the instructor's and dean's signature on a form available from the instructor's department. Additional approval may be required for some colleges.
- Reminder: all dropped courses will be assessed full tuition and fees, and a W grade will appear on the transcript.
Monday, December 9, 2013 at 5 p.m.:
- After December 9, all added courses require the instructor's and dean's signature on a form available from the instructor's department. Additional approval may be required for some colleges.
These deadlines are specific to Main Campus, full-semester courses only. Visit the Office of the Registrar website for more information.
To view your MyCUInfo profile, class schedules, book lists and grades from your mobile device, visit the Mobile MyCUInfo site.