Faculty & Staff Registration
Faculty and staff course registration for the CU-Boulder campus begins Monday, August 26, 2013 at 12:01 a.m.
In order to take courses on the Boulder campus you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Application for Non-degree Admission Form, unless you are already an admitted non-degree or degree-seeking student. In addition, you must complete the Faculty/Staff Tuition Benefit form. Forms must be submitted to Employee Services for processing by Friday, September 13, 2013.
3. Enroll in selected courses though MyCUInfo by Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
• Full Courses: If the course you would like to enroll in is full, add your name to the waitlist and contact the department in which the course is located for further instructions.
• Continuing Education, Executive MBA, Extended Studies or the 11-month MBA program courses are NOT covered by the tuition benefit.
• All courses must be taken as either pass/fail or for a letter grade. Non-credit courses are not permitted.
• After September 4, instructor's approval is required to add a course; contact the instructor or the instructor's department. Course adds can be processed by the instructor's department.
4. Apply for and authorize use of the College Opportunity Fund (COF). COF is only for undergraduate resident students, both non-degree and degree seeking.
Faculty/Staff Tuition Benefit Restrictions:
• Employee must be in a non-temporary, retirement-plan eligible faculty or staff position with an appointment of 50% or greater.
• The tuition benefit covers 9 credits per year at any CU campus and may be transferred from a faculty and staff member to their eligible dependents for use only on the employee's campus of employment.
• Credits may not be used for Continuing Education, Executive MBA, Extended Studies or the 11-month MBA program.
• Full-time student status on the Boulder campus is not permitted under the tuition benefit program during the fall or spring terms.
• Dependents of Boulder employees may use the waiver only on the Boulder campus, and only for undergraduate courses (1000-4000 level). Dependents cannot use the benefit for graduate level courses.
• Each registering undergraduate student must apply for and authorize the College Opportunity Fund (COF) or pay an additional $64 per credit hour.
Other Helpful Links:
Details on the CU Employee Tuition Benefit program: https://www.cu.edu/pbs/tuition-benefit/.
More information about using the benefit at the Boulder campus: http://bursar.colorado.edu/resources/tuition-benefit/.
Fall 2013 CU Employee Tuition Benefit: http://www.colorado.edu/node/2356173.