Notarizing Diplomas and Apostille Information

You may request a notarized replacement diploma by indicating at the time of your order. If you are applying for a job or attending school overseas, you may need your diploma notarized. However, you may not want a notarized diploma for displaying, since the notary seal on the back of the document may bleed through to the front.

Notarization is generally recognized in the U.S. while an apostille is common in other countries. If you need your diploma authenticated with an apostille, you must send the notarized diploma to the Colorado Secretary of State after receiving it from our office. Visit the Secretary of State online for instructions and fee information.

If you are presenting your document overseas, you may want to check whether the institution or company will accept notarization alone or if the apostille is also required.


Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in May 2014, be sure to complete all the items below by the dates listed.

Do you need enrollment verification for Spring 2014? Good news! You can now obtain one without a trip to the Registrar’s office!

Welcome back! As classes start next week, remember the following dates for adding and dropping courses. Unless otherwise noted, all deadlines below end at 11:59 p.m. on the day listed.

Dear Student,

If you intend to graduate in December 2013, be sure to complete all the items below by the dates listed.

Important Dates

Loading Events...

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

  • Email us 
  • (303) 492-6970
  • In Person
    (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)

Regent Admin. Center 101
20 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309

See Department Contacts

Online Tools

Calendars & Schedules