Here are a few suggestions for those of you who might need hotel accommodations. Please contact these places at your convenience for reservations and additional information. All hotels in Boulder will have very few vacancies during August, so you may want to make a reservation as soon as possible.
Closest: (within walking distance)
- The Boulder Outook Hotel- 800 28th St. (303) 443-3322 or 1-800-542-4329
Single $109 and Double- $109
- Best Western Boulder Inn- 770 28th St. (303) 449-3800
Single- $109 Double- $119
- New West Inns- 970 28th St. (303) 443-7800
Single- $90 Double- $95
Close: (longer walk or taxi required)
- Best Western Golden Buff Lodge- 1725 28th St. (303) 442-7450 or
Single- $95 Double- $104
- Millennium Hotel- 1345 28th St. (303) 443-3850 or 1-800-545-6285
Single- $134 - Double $164
- University Inn- 1632 Broadway (303) 442-3830
Single- $95 Double- $110
- International Youth Hostel- 1107 12th St. (303) 442-0522
Dorm-Style Rm.- $19 Single Rm - $39-$45
*For more Hotel and motel information contact the Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau at (303) 442-2911 or 1-800-444-0447.
Not So Close:
- La Quinta Inn, near Westminster Mall- 8701 Turnpike Drive (303)
Singles or Doubles- $90- $100
This hotel is located halfway between DIA and Boulder, and is a great option if places are already full in Boulder. It's located two blocks away from the RTD Westminster Park n' Ride Bus Stop which provides easy access from the airport and to Boulder.
*For more Hotel and motel information around DIA and the city of Denver contact the Denver Convention and Visitors Bureau at (303) 892-1505 or 1-800-462-5280.