Hours of Operation: Spring 2017 - Recreation Center Membership required to utilize these services
- Drop-in Hours: Monday thru Friday - 9 am to 11 pm; Sat & Sun - 12 pm to 7 pm
- Staffed Hours: By appointment only - request assistance
The Adventure Planning Center is located next to the Outdoor Program Service desk on the bottom floor of the Recreation Center.
What is the Adventure Planning Center (APC)?
Say you want to go on a Fall Break trip but do not know where you want to go or how to make it happen, or you want to go rafting, climbing, and backpacking over Spring Break but are not sure how to make this happen...
The APC is your go to resource for planning your travel and adventure needs!
Services provided by the Adventure Planning Center:
Online trip ideas for adventures around Colorado
Use the linked Adventure Planning Form if you would like us to help plan an adventure or print a map for you.
Drop - in Services
- Use of Guidebooks (climbing, river, mountain biking etc.) and Resource Books
- Use of USGS & Nat Geo maps
- Use of Atlases and the Wall sized map of Colorado and the Front Range
- Informational form completion for trip planning services
Staffed Services - by appointment only
- Assistance with planning trips – Free to Recreation Center members. Service can take place during staffed hours or by completing our trip request form.
- Route Recommendations & Trip Plans
- Menu Plans
- Map Printing – first 2 maps are free ($2 after that)!
- Equipment recommendations & help with Rentals
- Complete Trip Packages – can include any or all of the following:
- Trip Logistics & Transportation
- Menu Planning & Food Purchases
- Maps & directions
- OP Guide for trip
Note: Complete trip package pricing will be based on the services provided. Click here for an example of services and pricing.