We have switched to a new regitration process through IM Leagues. Please follow the instructions below.
To create an IMLeagues account, please follow the directions below. Please note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/Colorado/Registration
2. Login with your CU Identikey and Identikey Password.
3. Enter your information, and use your School email (@SchoolDomain.edu) and submit
Signing Up for Sports
1. Log in to your IMLeagues account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page or click on the "University of Colorado " link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join (during the registration dates).
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women, Co-Rec etc.).
5. Choose the division you wish to play in (Monday 5-8pm, Tues 8-10pm, etc.)
6. Team must pay at the time of registration.
7. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
c. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Refunds will only be given to teams if there is a team on the waitlist that can take their spot.