Pilates Reformer training offers a refreshing Mind Body workout. During the course of a 45 minute session you will build strength, gain long lean muscles as well as improve flexibility, balance and posture. By utilizing the progressive resistance created by weighted springs, participants will engage muscles and use breathing to reach new levels of movement. As one progresses, the challenge becomes significantly greater. We offer many types of reformer training from privates to group classes, choose the one that fits you best.
Purchase a Pilates Reformer class session package that suits your schedule and then select the class time and day which work best for you. The ultimate in flexibility!
One Session: $20
Three Sessions: $51 ($17/session)
Six Sessions: $90 ($15/session)
Class days & times:
Summer Reformer classes are available June 3 - August 5, 2015 (Pass Required):
- Sessions must be purchased before reserving space in class.
- Reservations can be made in person at the Wellness Suite or by calling 303-492-5258 48 hours prior to the class.
- No shows and cancellations less than 24 hours prior to class start will be charged a session.
- Drop in option only if space available.
- All Reformer classes meet in Studio 4.
- If no reservations have been made 24 hours prior to class time, no class will be held.
A private 45 minute reformer session allowing for complete focus on individual movment pattern and areas of need. Emphasis is placed on proper technique and form.
One Session: $50
Three Sessions: $144 ($48/session)
Six Sessions: $270 ($45/session)
Pilates Reformer training with a partner. Offering an extra element of fun while sharing a session with a friend.
One Session: $65
Three Sessions: $189 ($63/session)
Six Sessions: $360 ($60/session)
For Privates and Duets
- All Reformer sessions are 45 minutes.
- Sessions are scheduled by appointment only and require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice. Register with Rec Center Guest Services and bring your receipt of purchase to the Wellness Suite to be matched with a trainer.
- All reformer sessions expire 1 year from date of purchase. Unused sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No show and cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled session will be charged for the session.
- For additional information or assistance in personalized matching with a trainer, please contact Denise Adelsen at email@example.com or 303-492-6949.
Maymester Hours (May 8 - May 31)
|Days||Rec Center||Carlson Pool||Outdoor Pool*||Bear Creek Commons|
|Mon-Fri||9 am - 9 pm||9 am - 8 pm||11 am - 7 pm||9 am - 9 pm|
|Saturday||11 am - 9 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 7 pm||11 am - 9 pm|
|Sunday||11 am - 9 pm||11 am - 8 pm||11 am - 7 pm||11 am - 9 pm|